Friday, September 5, 2008

The wheels on the bus go round and round...


Today Lindsey and I took our boys on the city bus to to go shopping at E-mart. When you catch the bus in Korea you stand up and flag the bus down like you would a taxi as it is approaching. The first bus we tried to catch drove right on past us at full speed. Apparently the driver either didn't like Americans, Kids, or both. The next driver was kind enough to stop and let us ride. We happily got on the bus and took our seats. The boys thought they were big stuff because they climbed up into seats all by themselves to ride. I was proud of them for sitting down like I asked. Stew kept reminding me that he was sitting on his bum. We had a good time with all three boys. Stew and Skoebie even played at the toy area while Lindsey and I shopped for a while. It was nice to shop kid free even if it was only part of the time we were there.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: