Thursday, February 19, 2009

A picture of Papa


Stew drew this picture the other day. He then told me that he needed a piece of tape to hang it on the wall. He clearly told me it "was art and needed hanged up." I was busy doing something so I gave him a piece of tape and said, "Oh, really, Art huh?" Stew then told me, "Yes, I drew Papa and he needs to see it on the wall." That made me pay more attention and take a look. I think he did a pretty good job. I saw that he had Joe wearing a ball cap, hair, a smile and only one eye dark enough to be seen in the picture but there are two. I had to be sure to point it out to Joe when he came home from work. Expecially since it was "art" and had to be hung on the wall.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: