We put up a Hummingbird feeder on our kitchen and we have been very surprised at the turn out. We have at least three different types of hummingbirds coming to our feeder and they are even two different types. We have really enjoyed watching them. I was shocked that it took them less than 12 hours to find the food source. The boys of course call them Hummer Birds. I guess it is proof that they are Army Kids, Hummer trucks and Hummer birds. They are funny little creatures, the birds, everytime we go out in the front yard we get buzzed as they are being very protective of their food. The other day we were outside and I looked up and saw the hummingbird sitting on the power line waiting for us to move. Who knew hummingbirds sat on powerlines too? It was too funny, i had to get a picture so everyone could see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment