Joe and I went on a mini vacation last week just the tow of us. His Mom and Dad watched the boys for us. The weather was GREAT and the prices were right. We got Military discounts all over the place. It was a lot of fun despite the fact I had a stomach bug the entire time we were there. I wish I had felt better, but we saw all we could in the short time we were there. We were able to see Blue Man Group, The V Show, and a Hypnotist. We at at a Buffet (Joe's personal favorite meal) and found Joe a Pineapple Fanta Soda at the Coca-Cola store. We also walked from one end of the strip to the other in and out of casinos, shopping malls and took in as many free sights as possible. We saw the volcano at the Mirage, the fountians at the Bellagio, the gondolas at the Venetian, the sirens at Treasure Island (our Hotel), moving statues at Caesars palace, a 3-D Movie at M&Ms World, and the gardens and butterflies inside the Bellagio.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I take back my "no smiling" comment from before. Joe is actually smirking in the photo of you two. Yay Joe, work it! Sound fun to have a vacation without kids. Someday I'd like to have that experience first hand.
Post a Comment