Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Family

Here we are! We had some really great family pictures taken last week. I would like to say that we actually had some fun getting these taken. The photographer was awesome. She helped us relax and enjoy the time outside. The best part is that the weather even cooperated with us. It got quite windy down at the beach, towards the end. All in all it was great. The boys smiled, all of them - even Joe Ha Ha! I really appreciate Joe going the extra mile for us before his deployment. I know he hates having pictures taken, but this will really help us on the homefront while he is gone. Thanks Joe, I love you!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amanda Unrue said...

I know I already commented on Facebook, but I just had to say again how beautiful these pictures are!!! They're gorgeous, but yet so casual too! I love it!!!!!